Copper Exposure Testing

Copper is a heavy metal that can enter the bloodstream. It’s very common and can be found in shellfish, mushrooms, nuts, chocolate and more.

Many of us have copper mugs, copper cookware and copper pipes that put small traces of copper into our bodies – but at safe levels. Our bodies need copper to function normally.

Our bodies typically regulate the amount of hard metals we take in. On rare occasions, however, copper levels can build up and make us sick. This can be caused by overexposure or by disorders that prevent our bodies from regulating the copper like they should, like
Wilson’s disease.

It’s important to understand your copper levels because too much or too little could make you sick. Too much copper could cause major problems with your body’s tissues, kidneys and liver – and even death.

To get your copper levels tested, contact Test Smartly Labs today.