Proof of Immunization Testing
Many organizations require proof of immunization these days, from schools to workplaces and more.
Oftentimes people know they’ve been immunized but cannot track down the paperwork to prove it.
Test Smartly Labs can run a blood test to help you:
- Prove you’ve been immunized
- Avoid getting immunized again
Understanding Blood Titers
Also known as a “blood titer,” this blood test can determine if you’ve already built an immunity to a disease, either through previous vaccination or having already had the disease. Positive titers mean you’re immune to a disease.
Healthcare Worker Immunity Panel (Titers)
Healthcare workers often need a standard panel run to prove immunizations. Here’s what our panel includes:
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibodies, IgG
- Varicella-Zoster Antibodies, IgM
- MMR Titers (Antibody Immunity) Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Rubeola
To get your titer test to prove immunity, contact us today.