Allergen Mold Testing
Mold allergies may be your problem if you seem to have allergy problem no matter the season. Unlike seasonal allergies that can be tied to agriculture, or environmental or food allergies that can be pinpointed to something you’re around…
Mold is everywhere.
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America says,
“Outdoor molds may cause allergy symptoms in summer and fall (or year-round in some climates). Indoor molds may cause allergy symptoms year-round.”
Every second, mold spores are being released into the air you’re breathing. If you’re allergic to some type of mold, whether it’s indoor or outdoor, you could be not only uncomfortable but in danger.
How to test for mold allergy
At Test Smartly Labs, we can do a blood draw and send it off for analysis that will help determine exactly what form of mold you’re allergic to. This could be anything from:
- Outdoor fungus spores
- Rotting, decomposing trees and leaves outside
- Mildew in the bathroom sinks or tubs
- Mold in the kitchen and on its surfaces
Let us help put your mind at ease and test to see exactly what type of mold is causing you discomfort. Contact us today.
Mold Allergy Tests and Panels
At Test Smartly Labs, we can help provide the following mold tests and panels:
- 14-Panel Mold Test: Alternaria tenuis; Aspergillus fumigatus; Aureobasidium pullulans; Candida albicans; Cladosporium herbarum; Epicoccum purpurascens; Fusarium moniliforme; Helminthosporium halodes; Hormodendrum hordei; Mucor racemosus; Penicillium notatum; Phoma betae; Stemphylium botryosum
- 24-Panel Mold Test: Smut Mix, Mucor Mix, Trichoderma, Rhizopus, Chaetomium, Phoma, Rhodotorula, Botrytis, Epicoccum Curvularia, Cladosporium, Helminthosporium, Stemphylium Candida Albicans, Monilia, Cephalosporium Fusarium, Pullularia, Aspergillus, Nigrospora, Alternaria, Penicillium, Saccharomyces, Cephalothecium