Mold allergies may be to blame if you seem to suffer with allergies no matter the season. They’re unlike seasonal allergies that can be tied to agriculture, environmental, or food allergies that can be pinpointed to something you’re exposed to…
Mold is everywhere.
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America says,
“Outdoor molds may cause allergy symptoms in summer and fall (or year-round in some climates). Indoor molds may cause allergy symptoms year-round.”
Every second, mold spores release into the air you’re breathing. If you’re allergic to some type of mold whether indoors or outdoors, you could be in danger.
How we test for mold allergy
At Test Smartly Labs, we can perform a blood draw and send it off for analysis that will help determine exactly what form of mold you’re allergic to. Causes range and can include:
- Outdoor fungus spores
- Rotting, decomposing trees and leaves outside
- Mildew in the bathroom sinks or tubs
- Mold in the kitchen and on its surfaces
Let us help put your mind at ease and discover exactly what type of mold is causing your discomfort. Contact us today.
Mold Allergy Tests and Panels
At Test Smartly Labs, we can help provide the following mold tests and panels:
- Allergy: Food Profile (Beef, Pork, Fish/Shellfish, Peanuts, Soybeans, Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Chocolate & Corn)
- Allergy: Fish Profile (Codfish, Halibut, Mackerel, Perch, Salmon, Trout & Tuna)
- Allergy: Shellfish Profile (Shrimp, Lobster, Crab, Clam, Oyster & Scallops)
- Allergy: Nuts (Almond; Brazil Nut; Cashew; Hazelnut/Filbert; Peanut; Pecan nut & Walnut)
- Allergy: Grains (Wheat, Barley, Whole Grain; Corn; Oats; Rice; Rye)
- Allergy: Dairy (Casein; Cheese, Blue (mold cheese); Cheddar; Cow’s Milk; Lactalbumin, Alpha-;Lactaoglobulin)
- Allergy: Mold (Alternaria tenuis; Aspergillus fumigatus; Aureobasidium pullulans; Candida albicans; Cladosporium herbarum; Epicoccum purpurascens; Fusarium moniliforme; Helminthosporium halodes; Hormodendrum hordei; Mucor racemosus; Penicillium notatum; Phoma betae; Stemphylium botryosum)
- Allergy: Fall Weeds (Cocklebur; English plantain; goldenrod; kochia (firebush); lamb’s quarters; marsh elder, rough; mugwort;pigweed, rough; ragweed, false; ragweed, common/short; lenscale; wormwood/sagebrush; yellow dockweed)
- Allergy: Summer Grasses (Alternaria tenuis; Bahia grass; Bermuda grass; Cladosporium herbarum; fescue, meadow; Johnson grass; Kentucky bluegrass (June grass); Mucor racemosus; rye grass, perennial; Timothy)
- Allergy: Vegetable (Broccoli; Cabbage; Cauliflower; Celery; Cucumber; Lettuce; Spinach)