Urine Drug Testing
Urine Testing (Lab Based and Instant)
The Urine Drug Test is common and noninvasive. This methodology is relatively quick and affordable. Businesses, DOT, Schools, Courts, and Social Services often rely on this very reliable test method.
Our staff maintains the most intricate collection procedures, and we’re aware of the many ways people try tamper with specimens to cheat the system. Our collection sites meet the DOT mandates to keep these incidences low and ensure unadulterated samples. Our Observed Collections can be requested to further reduce tampering.
Test Smartly Labs can offer reliable results on Instant Screens in just minutes. Lab-Based Test results can be provided within 1-2 days.
5-Panel Urine Test
A urine test could be a good solution if you need to test for the use of the most commonly abused substances. This is often helpful if you just need a preliminary overview of potential bad behavior. Our standard 5-panel urine test can detect:
- THC (Marijuana)
10-Panel Urine Test
The 10-panel urine test provides a more complete overview and can prove helpful in revealing opioid abuse. Ten panel urine tests often look for:
- Everything from the 5-panel test
- Methaqualone *
- Propoxyphene *
Synthetic drug testing aren’t detectable on 5-panel or 10-panel tests. Our staff can help you arrive at a more targeted method if this is what you need to test for.
Urine Testing Procedures
Our urine tests involve:
- Containing urine specimen in a secure cup and sealed with tamper-resistant tape
- Sending sample to testing lab for screening
- Isolating non-negative results and confirming with with further testing
- If a test shows Negative for all tested Drug Metabolites, it’s a Negative Test
- If not, further testing occurs, and a MRO is engaged
- Testing abnormalities such as temperature irregularities are required by the Department of Transportation to be followed-up with a supervised test where the subject is directly observed. This is also an option for Workplace or Personal Testing